Monday, November 02, 2009

Blimey! Doesn't time fly!

I can't believe it is about a year since I last posted on here...

It has been a pig of a year, but I think the worst is coming to a close now, so I can get back on a steady track again. Maybe I'll tell you all about it one day, but it is still a bit too painful for me yet. Save to say I now have certain things back in place:

I am now seeing a lovely psychotherapist who is helping enormously.

I am back with Slimming World (I say back, the last time was about 10 years ago, but it worked then and its working now) and losing steadily - one stone in just on 2 months. Not Speedy Gonzales, but hey! every little helps as the Tesco ads say.

I have just started National Novel Writing Month for the second year running.

So life doesn't have to be difficult any more, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment