Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm back from outer space... with an Autumn Brain Detox




Do you remember Gloria Gaynor's song I will survive? 

Whenever I hear the words "I'm back" I find myself singing ..
At first, I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking, I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking, how you did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along
Which is how I feel about my life, my loves, my innermost thoughts  And this blog. Which is, I guess, why I haven't added anything to it since 2011. Coming up for two years.  

But Gloria goes on to say...
And so you're back from outer space. 
Well you may not be, but I am.  And I have decided to start my new life in this blog with a challenge from the great and gorgeous Betty Herbert (yes, she of the fabulous book, The 52 Seductions, though I am not about to start that challenge (yet)....).

On Betty's blog, she is talking about an Autumn Brain Detox, which sounds a very good idea and a great way to start this stream of consciousness again. 


Are you in? Have a look at Betty's idea, and add some of your own. If you do, tell me about them, I might want to try them myself.

What do you think..... we have from tomorrow until October 20th to detox our brains, and to bring some autumn sunshine and life into our lives.

And I'll leave you with Gloria and the great anthem. We WILL survive...


No comments:

Post a Comment