Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sunshine Superman

Waaaaaay back when, on a very grey damp February morning, I woke up to find that Jaydubblah of Just Jotting Along had been very kind and awarded me a Sunshine Award with the proviso that I would blog more...

oops....



Well more is subject to personal view I suppose, so this is now my more.

Anyway.. I was delighted.  The day was grey, I was feeling a bit despondent, and the thought of a Sunshine award was perfectly lovely. So thank you very much Janet, for the thought and for cheering me up that day.

There are rules attached to the Sunshine Award apparently...although they are pretty simple:
  •  Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Pass the award onto as other bloggers -  as many as you think deserve it.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So now it is my turn and so I am passing this along to:

Whimsical Wife
The Barefoot Kitchen Witch
Meemalee's Kitchen
and
with Knife and Fork

Now I hope they won't think this too twee... but the thought is there. They - all of them - DO bring a bit of sunshine into my life, and I hope they take this award in the spirit it is given .  Mwaah.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how you do a double take looks this way looks that looks back again in astonishment sort of thing, but I'm doing it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww - that's one of the nicest things anyone's said about me!

    You are lovely too, you know - pity the rules won't let me give the award back to you.

    Thanks Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lynne! That's so kind - and on a day when I needed a little emotional sunshine, too!

    ReplyDelete