Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday May 26 (bank holiday)

Well it has to be a bank holiday - it is teeming down.. :(

and cold and damp makes me hungry..

brekkie 9.30
porridge, yog and fruit

(Realised the last milk I picked up was semi rather than skimmed, so I have been having fattier porridge than I am used to . As I prefer it with skim, rather annoyed about the excess calories without any taste advantage.)

lunch 2.30
sandwich unbutttered bread, proscuitto , cucumber. Spray of vine cherry tomatoes. Still hungry so two small slices brown soda bread, no butter.

whilst making dinner
crust from loaf with marmite no butter

dinner 8.00
brussel sprouts, broccoli, small lamb steak, mint gravy. Roasted rhubarb with honey, small portion vanilla icecream.

small scotch and ice

4 comments:

  1. This is no diet! :-( A huge blow-out on Chinese food last night, and another slightly less huge plate of left-overs at lunchtime today! Then a roast dinner in the evening, followed by fruit creme brulee prepared by youngest son. Yummy, but soooo fattening! All that cream!

    Oh well. Must be good tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember what Scarlett said in Gone with the Wind?

    Leni : I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ;-D That's a Paul McKenna saying, too. 'Tomorrow is another day!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try (but don't always manage) to start each day with a clean sheet, don't worry about problems from yesterday that have gone, and don't worry about problems that may or may not happen tomorrow until they are here today. ( or dead certain to happen I suppose... :!!)

    A worthy aim, but very hard... :(

    ReplyDelete